Sundered: Eldritch Edition has been unleashed!
Today, we're unleashing Sundered: Eldritch Edition
, the definitive edition of of our chaotic metroidvania, containing all previous updates published to the game, along with the brand new Magnate of the Gong update
! Here’s what’s being added in this latest version:
- Local co-op: It’s dangerous to go alone, especially through Sundered’s ever-changing caverns. So we’ve added local co-op multiplayer support for up to 4 players!
- New areas and quest chain: We’ve added several unique new areas throughout the existing map. Complete a quest chain of special challenges in the new areas to unlock rewards and the path to a brand new boss!
And that’s just the big stuff! We’ve added a ton of smaller features and improvements under the hood! Check out the full patch notes HERE
And to be clear, yes, all existing players receive the Eldritch Edition update for FREE
Please remember that your feedback is crucial for us, so please do leave or update your review
on our Store page
, and strike up a conversation about this update with us on our Forums
Resist or Embrace.
- Rodrigue and the Thunder Lotus Team
About the Game
Resist or EmbraceSundered
is a chaotic hand-drawn metroidvania where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers. Confront hordes of terrifying enemies in an ever-changing world inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Sundered
is a challenging and unique take on a classic genre from the creators of Jotun
, now with local co-op!
You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with hordes of terrifying enemies. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity. Resist or embrace. Sundered: Eldritch Edition
includes the Magnate of the Gong update
, adding local co-op multiplayer support for up to 4 players, along with new areas and a chaotic battle against the new Magnate of the Gong boss!
- Beautiful hand-drawn art and animation
- Chaotic encounters against hordes of enemies
- Epic boss fights
- Optional local co-op for up to 4 players
- Hundreds of upgrades and multiple character builds
- A mix of hand-crafted & procedural levels
- Multiple endings and over 15 hours of gameplay
Delve into a procedurally generated dungeon at the heart of a beautiful hand-drawn world. Classic Metroidvania elements such as backtracking, secrets and unlocking new abilities that open new regions are at the core of the exploration experience.Fight.
Confront hordes of dynamically spawned eldritch monsters. Put your skills and reflexes to the test through furious melee combat and epic boss fights against uniquely designed enemies. All monster spawns are dynamic, constantly keeping you on your toes.Die.
Designed as a challenging adventure for seasoned gamers, frequent deaths are part of the Sundered
experience. But taking our inspiration from our favorite rogue-like games, death in Sundered
is only the beginning.Upgrade.
When you die, you respawn in the Hub, where you level up and customize your character. Equip and upgrade a host of unique Perks, stats and special Abilities hidden throughout the world.