McDROID is the a fusion Arcade/RTS, the love-child of RTYPE and Dune 2. You take direct control of the modular robot McDROID and protect your shuttle and your crop against various types of mutants and mutations. You can either fight head-on by carrying a weapon or you can deploy weapons and let them do the work, you can even deploy experimentals. The creatures either attack you directly or corrupt the ground, some even mutate your crops against you. It's fast-paced, it's full of surprises, it takes brains and it's a bit crazy, it's sci-fi like you have never played.
In your farming and survival pack you get:
- One (1) Modular Combine Droid (McDROID) that can be fitted with various hats and moustaches
- A story campaign where each level uncovers a new game mechanic and research blueprint, and where you heal a planet.
- Each level has 3 difficulty that build on each other, CHALLENGE continues where you left off in NORMAL with all the turrets that survived for long term strategizing.
- Enemies drop corpses which debuff and damage your turrets. Gotta clean up behind yourself! And get extra diamonds for your research and experimentals
- Trees to heal the planet, double your weapon powers and production speed, shrink the enemis
- A variety of researchable giant talking weapons that you can carry and shoot around like a 3rd person shooter.
- A multi weapon rail to turn you into a very powerful machine of peace.
- One unicorn skin and one skull skin (find them scattered about)
- Deployable base mount to deploy turrets anywhere on the map
- Tesla turrets that you can chain together a-la Command & Conquer Red Alert
- Economy based on McDiamonds and giant strawberries because it's the future!
- Factories that builds robots (that buid miniatures of factories?)
- Mutators that will turn your crop into Bomb Trees (not good for harvest).
- Cartoony Borderland gfx
- Hand Crafted levels that change with how many trees your plant.
- Cloud save. Persistent base and other technologies of the future.
- Hard as nail Survival Levels with persistence: your towers and economy stay with you from death to death, but also bomb trees, unfortunately.
- Research. Do you focus on improving your lasers first or branch out into bliss engine as you climb through the research trees?
- Persistent base building: Complete a level on Normal and you can play on in Challenge and Nightmare modes. Your base and economy will carry over but will have to withstand much deadlier attacks!
- Not 40s, not 50s, not 80s but 60s rock!
- Achievements awarded for tasks ranging from silly to tricky.
- Supports Xbox 360 controller on Windows and Mac
If you read all the way until the end, email me firstname.lastname@example.org
and I might give you a present.