Darksiders II will feature a survival arena mode called Crucible, allowing players to continue advancing their character even after finishing the main game and providing the ultimate challenge.
- After completing five of the mode’s 100 unique waves, gamers will be given the option of taking a prize or continuing for another five waves for a chance at even better items.
- However, if they fall in combat they will leave with nothing. Only the most skilled players will have what it takes to best all 100 waves and claim the greatest prizes.
- In addition to this mode, Darksiders II will feature a New Game+ mode which will allow players to carry over their Death for a new game retaining all of their skills and equipment.
About the Game
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother’s name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation . . . Features:
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.