The two jello jelly creatures Bismo and Plom got connected in a tragic yet funny accident and thus can exchange their size and abilities at will. Welcome to the world of Shift Happens - the only game out there which doesn't take a closer look at the body mass index and where players are actually forced to work togehter (and occasionally stab each other in the back).
Experience thrilling adventures in four totally different worlds:
- Explore a freaked out laboratory where Bismo and Plom had their accident!
- Uncover the secrets of the overgrown green forests...
- ... and survive the dry canyons where a deadly wind awaits you...
- ... just to prepare you for the bitingly cold caves!
The twist: Shift Happens is pure fun for solo players, yet its full potential can only be experienced together. Play it with your best friend while hanging around on a couch enjoying a pizza. Together you can solve puzzles and fight over precious coins. Coordination and communication are key to a successful journey. We recommend using gamepads for maximum enjoyability™.
The game also features a singleplayer mode with different level content. Although the game is primarily meant to be played by two people, you can play the completely different singleplayer levels without another person.
The game features all the good things you should expect from a co-op platformer:
- Over 40 levels of handcrafted fun
- Local and online co-op gameplay
- Extra challenges/rewards in the levels for completionists and explorers
- More than 30 different levels designed for the singleplayer mode
- 8 unlockable bonuslevels (4 single- & 4 multiplayer)
- And timechallenges for each level