Gladiabots is a robot combat strategy game in which you carefully construct the AI of your robot squad and send them into the battle arena. Improve, refine and repeat until you outsmart all your opponents and friends online.
- Create your own AI and watch your robots execute it in the arena
- Fix it, improve it and repeat it until you outsmart all your opponents
- Simple and powerful AI programming system offering millions of possible combinations (with no programming skills required)
- Create and customize your robot crew
- Single player campaign with hundreds of solo missions
- Online multiplayer career mode featuring, ranked, unranked and private matches
- 3 distinctly different game modes: elimination, domination and collection
- Create and compete in tournaments
- Asynchronous multiplayer - battle friends even if they are not online
- Sandbox mode in which you control both teams to test your tactics
- Rank up and earn points to unlock new robot skins
Optimization Pack Content
Buy the "Optimized Edition" bundle and get the game + the content of the "Optimization Pack" DLC.
PS: It's also a good way to give extra support to the dev ;)
- 30 000 Credits you can use to unlock bot skin parts (equivalent of 60 colors / 20 color patterns / 30 textures)
- 3D printing models of the different bots (preview: https://sketchfab.com/gfx47/collections/gladiabots)
- 10+ exclusive wallpapers (in 4K resolution)
- 1 exclusive player icon
You will find the DLC files in the game installation folder.
For most people it should be C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Gladiabots