Submit items to the game and earn sales revenue!
About the Game
Disco Dodgeball combines the one-hit-kill projectile combat of classic dodgeball with flowing skateboard-style movement and neon-drenched dance club arenas to create a unique, exhilarating, and incredibly fun FPS sports experience.
Dodge, deflect and catch enemy fire as you perform ridiculous aerial stunt shots with your mustachio'd unicycle robot. Play a wide variety of classic, expert, and custom game modes in offline singleplayer, local multiplayer, or online multilpayer matches.
- 21 different multiplayer modes & solo/co-op challenges to test your skills and teamwork - like Hoops, Grand Prix racing, and of course classic Elimination.
- Deep game mode customization with in-game rule editor allows you to mutate & remix gameplay with near-limitless possibilities
- Offline singleplayer challenges, bot matches, and randomized Arcade mode where you battle waves of bots & bosses using clever combinations of superpowered perks
- Online multiplayer servers provided at no extra cost. Easily create your own public or unlisted online rooms without any server knowledge required.
- No online queues - jump into a match and start playing within seconds of game launch
- Split-screen Local Multiplayer PvP and co-op challenges with up to 4 players
- Cosmetic hats, robot bodies, heads, wheels, decals, sunglasses, moustaches, and ball FX that can be crafted or earned from random in-game drops
- Powerups like Jetpacks, Huge Dodgeballs, Laser Balls, and Boomerang Balls. Pick them up randomly or enable as permanent arena modifiers.
- Co-op challenges that let you team up with friends, equip scenario-specific powerups, destroy bots and aim for leaderboard high scores.
- Random loot drops that you can craft into rare cosmetic items, trade with other players, or sell on the Steam Marketplace.
- LAN support
- Steam Workshop support to submit your own cosmetic items for inclusion in the game
- Capture and share your best shots as replay GIFs
- An amazing electronic music soundtrack and playback of audio files from your own computer. Arena lights pulse dynamically to the beat of the music.
- A monster truck announcer
- AlienFX-equipped computers glow and pulse to match the arena lights
- Persistent stats and achievements
- Still being regularly updated with new content and features based on community suggestions!
PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING: This game contains lots of flashing lights. You can enable photosensitive mode in options / video. This will disable lasers, bright explosions and other lights that pulse to the beat of the music.