Join the Community
About the Game
Heavy Metal Machines is a one of a kind Free-to-Play Multiplayer Vehicular Combat game where players engage in 4v4 intense battles, controlling lethal vehicles in post-apocalyptic arenas.
A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE
HMM's combination of unique vehicles, fast-paced combat, and post-apocalyptic sports arenas will take you to a whole new gameplay experience.
A ROSTER OF UNIQUE VEHICLES
Ranging from a car crushing Monster Truck and a heavy armored Tank to a blade thrower Motorcycle and a magnetic Tow Truck, each of the many vehicles has a different set of weapons and gameplay styles that bring a wide range of strategic possibilities to each match.
BECOME A METAL GLADIATOR
You can play HMM casually, or if you want to spice things up, join the Ranked Mode to be godlike, or create your Team and bring it to the Colosseum, an in-game Tournament, to battle for prizes and prestige.
NEWCOMERS ARE WELCOME
If you are new to HMM, no worries! Training modes are available to sharpen your skills.
If you feel competitive, you can participate in Community Tournaments, or even the Metal League, Heavy Metal Machines' Official Tournament, that features cash-prizes to fuel the game's Esports scene.
Meet new players in the game or bring your friends for way more fun!
MAY THE BEST GLADIATOR WIN
HMM is free-to-play and not pay-to-win. Rest assured that there is no way to buy in-game items that give vehicles gameplay advantages.
- One of a kind gameplay, combining unique vehicles, combat, and sports.
- 4v4 Team-Based Multiplayer.
- Play casually, ranked, or join competitive tournaments.
- Training modes are available to sharpen newcomers' skills.
- Meet new players in the game or bring your friends for way more fun!
- Multiple vehicles with unique weapons and gameplay styles.
- Insane Arenas with different challenges and strategies.
- New content is continuously added, including new Vehicles, Arenas, Battle Passes, and Seasonal Events.
- Heavy Metal Machines is not pay-to-win.
- A Legend Reborn: narrated by Larry Huffman, from Rock 'n Roll Racing.