Upcoming games from Goblinz
High quality games currently in Early Access
About the GameWake up, swell up and get up, Sigh. It is time to bring back to me the Pupils scattered throughout the world and to guide them. Do not worry, they will recognize you as soon as they feel your breath on their faces, as soon as they see their woolen clothes spinning, they will understand because they are waiting for you. Caress their feet, carry their bodies, lift their spirit and instill hope and perseverance in them.Do not skimp on the gusts that will make them realize that the road is long and that it must continue, always, As Far As I.
You play as the wind guiding the Pupils, a tribe that must reach the center of the world. You’ll have to manage their resources, their buildings, and their lives. Help them grow wiser through agriculture, crafting, scientific and mystical research before the world is submerged. Be careful though, you have to manage your tribe perfectly and make sure they’re not starving or taken by surprise by the waters.
The game is a nomadic turn-based city builder. Begin a procedurally generated journey and survive halt after halt, as far as the Eye.
- Plan the best path for your tribe to take in order to go as far as the Eye.
- Explore, analyze and search places of interest for long lost treasures on a procedurally generated journey.
- Harvest, build, stock and leave your halt before the wave engulfs your tribe.
- Improve your pupils through the job system, your buildings through the improvement system and your whole tribe through Tribe's Knowledge.
- Survive dire conditions and protect the Pupils against random events.
- Meet allies, negotiate for resources, recruit new Pupils and more!
- Make offerings in Sacred Sites or plunder them, but never forget you'll have to bear the consequences of your actions.
- Live a peaceful adventure as there are no enemies in As Far As The Eye
- Relive a new adventure each time thanks to our Roguelike tribe system
- Tune your play session with games modifiers such as game duration, halt size, resources generation and more.
- Play the campaign to learn about A FATE's traditions and legends.
- Unlock new tribes and new regions thanks to our Roguelike system.
- Earn rewards and unlock new stories and fates by reaching the Eye with as many Pupils as you can in this Roguelike resource management game.