is an Action-RPG set in an alternate future America following a global collapse of modern civilization. You are one of a few skilled survivors who are able to operate AirMechs and maintain them. You begin in the center of what used to be America where pockets of survivors remain, since the coastlines were reduced to ashes during the war.
You will rise up from scavenger to leader, adding AirMechs and the ability to build armies of your own to command. Will you discover the source of the continued attacks on humanity?
- Top-down RPG with Mechs: AirMech reimagined as an RPG where you explore a huge area of the world, gaining power and fame along the way.
- Create your own Pilot: Level up, improve stats and skills, customize your look. Your Pilot is the key to upgrading your AirMech with new parts.
- Discover New AirMechs: Story arc has stealth missions on foot where you infiltrate enemy compounds to reclaim AirMech technology for the resistance. Unique abilities to level with every AirMech.
- Equip your AirMech: Progressively more powerful Parts to construct the ultimate war machine. Loot drops from combat zones, earned as Quest rewards, or bought from Vendors across the land.
- Solo* or Coop: Play through missions on your own or invite friends to help out. Group up with other players online with an intuitive location based matching system. (*AirMech Wastelands does not have an offline mode)
- Uses your existing AirMech account: If you played AirMech on Steam before, your progress carries over to AirMech Wastelands. Plus gain exclusive gear that can be used in AirMech Strike!
- Player Market: Buy and sell rare Cosmetic items with other players across multiple platforms. Become a trader or collector! (mostly interesting to Strike players, nothing tied to progression is found in the Market)
- Endless Replayability: Timed events and story based variability. Run high level areas for legendary prototype parts for your mech. Tons of Quests and Achievements, Leaderboards, and even player created missions. Huge expansion to the AirMech universe.