The Basement Collection is a compilation of 9 award winning indie games by Edmund McMillen, creator of Super Meat Boy
and The Binding of Isaac
. All of the games featured in the collection have been revamped and updated, featuring bonus chapters, new music, art and other extras.The Basement Collection includes:
- Aether ( an exploration adventure game )
- Time Fcuk ( a dark puzzle game )
- Spewer ( a physics based platformer )
- Meat Boy ( the super meat boy prototype )
- Grey Matter ( an anti shooter )
- Coil (an experimental game )
- Triachnid (a physics based spider sim)
The collection also features 2 secret unlockable games and tons of unlockable comics, sketch books and even never before scene stock footage from Indie Game: The Movie.
- 8 full games, featuring new content, achievements and development extras.
- 8 unlockable extras featuring bonus games, comics, sketch books and videos.
- A full collection soundtrack, featuring over 30 full length tracks from games featured as well as fan made bonus tracks.
- Over 30 minutes of audio interviews.
- Over 20 minutes of video extras from Indie Game: The Movie, (15 minutes of never before scene footage).
- Over 15 pages of development sketches and character designs.