- Playable in both VR and non-VR, serve as an officer with hand tracking with full-body avatars and lip-sync.
- Operate as a crew to make strategic decisions and coordinate actions as Captain, Helm, Tactical or Engineer.
- Take command of the unique U.S.S. Aegis, the first ship of her kind.
- Play on the original bridge of the legendary U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701.
- Join a shared galactic adventure where communication, trust, and close coordination are the keys to victory.
About the Game
Star Trek™: Bridge Crew, playable in both VR and non-VR, will immerse you in the Star Trek universe. The game puts you and your friends in the heart of the U.S.S. Aegis.
Your mission: explore a largely uncharted sector of space known as The Trench, in hopes of locating a suitable new home world for the decimated Vulcan populace. The Klingon Empire is also active in the region, and their purpose is a threat to the Federation’s plans.
Make strategic decisions and coordinate actions with your crew to complete the mission.
In co-op, you can form a crew of four players to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical and Engineer. In addition to a dynamic storyline, the game features an “Ongoing Missions” mode, procedurally generating missions for countless hours of Solo and Co-op adventure.
In Star Trek™: Bridge Crew, you’ll need more than just individual skill to overcome the challenges; communication, trust, and close crew coordination are the keys to victory.
Uplay account and Uplay PC application required for game activation and installation.
A permanent internet connection is required in order to play the game.